Activities undertaken by the Public Involvement in Social Care Research Group
The group will share their experiences of research and/or using social care to support researchers in the SCRiPT study (Social Care Research in Practice Teams). The group can also advise other studies conducted by researchers at the University of Hertfordshire and at the University of East Anglia.
Typical activities may include:
- Sharing experiences of using services with researchers
- Discussing ideas for research proposals before bids are written
- Reviewing bids, protocols, patient information sheets, and reports
- Helping to develop topic guides/questions/research tools from a lived experience perspective
- Advising on making accessible promotional materials for studies
- Making recommendations for dissemination of research results
- Working collaboratively with other research networks
Information for local Researchers
Are you a researcher looking for public involvement in your social care research?
The Public Involvement in Social Care Research Group is comprised of people with varied backgrounds and invaluable experience of using social care services and/or conducting social care research.
Contact Becki at email@example.com or on 07956 424511 for more information.